Clinell Sporicidal Wipes are designed for use on all surfaces of non-invasive medical devices. Peracetic acid of levels high enough to kill most micro-organisms is generated upon activation with water, including dry biofilm pathogens. Case of 6 packs.
The sporicidal wipes are highly effective against C. difficile spores as they clean and disinfect, offering a more effective and safe alternative to two-step cleaning with detergent followed by chlorine solution disinfection.
Features and Benefits
- Effective against dry biofilms
- Safe and easy to use - no toxic fumes upon activation
- Proven to outperform other leading sporicidal wipes
- More effective than two-step cleaning - remains effective in highly soiled conditions
- With almost neutral pH, sporicidal wipes can be used on most non-invasive medical devices and equipment without corrosion
- CE certified as Class IIa medical devices