Special price bundles - select the relevant option in the drop-down: buy the iM3 Vital Signs Monitor on its own, purchase the iM3 with wall mount package, or the iM3 with floor roll stand.
Introducing the iM3 Vital Signs Monitor - part of a new generation of smarter, more compact monitors. The attractive, ultra-slim design of the iM3 offers a large touch screen with all the options of SpO2, NIBP and Quick Temp/Infrared Ear Temp and differentiated work modes to serve both long-time monitoring and spot check applications.
This particular model is a slightly higher specification with the inclusion of Edan Quick Temp.
- Round mode - designed for daily ward round applications
- Monitoring mode - continuous patient monitoring with real-time data, alarms and history trend
- Spot mode - For out-patient or emergency spot-check applications. Real-time vitals are acquired and displayed but without audio/visual alarms
- Optional rolling stand available
- Standard parameters - Edan SpO2, Edan NIBP, PR
- Optional parameters - Nellcor SpO2, SunTech NIBP, Infrared Ear Temp, Covidian Quick Temp
- Spot & Round Mode - 16,000,000 measurements
- Monitoring Mode (for each patient file) - 200 alarm, 1200 NIPB measurements, 120h trend