Product made to order. Please contact us if you wish to pre-order this product.
The ri-san® high-quality, palm-style aneroid sphygmomanometer is the embodiment of ergonomic design. The air release valve is conveniently regulated by ﬁnger-tip control.
- Microﬁlter protects air release valve and measuring system
- Diaphragm can be pressurized up to 600 mmHg
- Made in Germany - precision that lasts a lifetime
- Specially tempered copper-beryllium diaphragm, almost non-aging
- Precision air release valve with ﬁne adjustment and wear-free
- Easily legible scale Ø 64 from 0 to 300 mmHg
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 3 mmHg
- In vinyl zippered case
- Latex-free bulb for pumping up the cuff
- Tube connection at the top of the pressure gauge for unhindered blood pressure measurement
- Suitable for right or left handed users