Many people with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), chronic obstructive airway disease (COAD), emphysema and other respiratory problems (and even COVID-19) have low levels of oxygen in their blood, even though they feel well. Low levels of oxygen can be an early warning that medical care is required.
Using a pulse oximeter at home is a convenient way of keeping check of your blood oxygen levels (SpO2) and pulse rate - two vital signs. The Yonker Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is ideal as it is a lightweight, portable, non-invasive device that is quick and easy to use.
As well as for home use, this device can easily be used by pilots and mountain climbers to check for hypoxia, and athletes who train in high altitudes.
The Yonker Fingertip Pulse Oximeter has continuous features for artery SpO2 and pulse rate detection through the finger to measure oxygen saturation.
Features of the Yonker Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- OLED display for clear, easy to read results
- Parameters: SpO2, PR, waveform, pulse bar
- 4-direction, 6-mode display provides convenient readings
- Setting alarm range of SpO2 and pulse rate
- Menu-function settings (beep sounds etc)
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries are required
- Automatic power off so you don't have to worry about leaving it on
- Dimensions: 58mm x 35mm x 30mm
- Weight (without batteries) 33g