The Berrcom infrared forehead thermometer offers a safe, non-contact method of taking a patient's temperature while maintaining a safe distance, particularly important in the spread of the Covid virus. The measurement is quick (around 1 second) and accurate, and a three colour screen correlates to the different temperature ranges, with RED meaning HIGH.
The simple design allows the taking of temperatures hygienically and quietly, ideally suited for overnight monitoring, with its easy to read, backlit LCD screen. Temperature can be displayed as either Farenheit or Celsius and an audible fever alarm will alert you if a temperature is registered over 38.6°C
- 18 month warranty
- Last 32 readings stored in memory
- Auto power off after 30 seconds
- Accurate to +/- 0.2°C (in range 35°C to 42°C)
- Unit size approx. 175mm length x 50mm width x 52mm height
- Unit weight (without battery) approx. 80g