The ergonomically designed Vulpes smart heated kidney belt, with it's lightweight butterfly shape, sits snugly on the lower back and kidney area to provide soothing warmth right where it is needed.
Whether to ease pain or simply to keep warm on cold days, the heated belt can be placed around your back and discretely worn under clothing no matter where you are. The soothing deep heat relaxes the surrounding muscles and enhances blood circulation.
You can control the heated belt manually with a three-mode control button or via the Vulpes app on a smartphone or via voice commands for iOS devices.
If you are suffering from lower back muscle strains or overexertion, tension in the muscles and soft tissue around the lower spine restricts correct circulation and pain signals are sent to the brain. Applying heat can help relieve pain from the muscle spasm and tightness in the lower back by:
- Dilating the blood vessels of the muscles surrounding the lumbar spine
- Stimulating the sensory receptors in the skin, decreasing transmission of pain signals to the brain and partially relieving the discomfort
- Facilitating stretching the soft tissues around the spine, including muscles, connective tissue and adhesions.
With heat therapy, there will be a decrease in stiffness and injury, and an increase in flexibility and feeling of comfort.
The heated belt is powered by a portable, rechargeable powerbank for use anywhere, and when in use fits snugly into an inner pocket with USB cable. The Vulpes Powerbank 8000 mAh with 5V/2A output port is included with the belt.
- Efficient heating elements - made from revolutionary graphene, the elements are robust, offer high performance and, more importantly, are extremely safe
- Large heating surface - covering the lower back area to provide comfortable warmth evenly over the surface
- Dynamic heat control - integrated temperature sensor maintains and stabilises the heating power providing you with an excellent warming experience
- Breathable material - the bamboo fabric has naturally breathable properties to create a pleasant micro-climate inside the heated belt to prevent accumulation of moisture
- Ultra-light material - provides the user freedom of movement without having to wear bulky and thick layers of clothing
- Velcro fastening - excellent adhesive properties made of high-quality material means the Velcro fastener lasts up to 15 times longer compared to conventional components
- Vulpes app - available free for iOS and Android OS, allows you to fine tune the heat settings of the heated belt to meet your desired temperature needs
- Connect to smartphone - Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 communication technology enables up to three times faster signal transmission between smartphone and Kidney Belt
- Memory function - the mobile app remembers the last heat setting enabling you to pick up where you left off
- Control your heating time - integrated timer function allows you to set the desired heating time from 5 to 30 minutes followed by automatic switch off. Therapeutic measures recommend not exceeding a heating time of 20-30 minutes
- Powerbank - compatible with other brands of rechargeable powerbank not exceeding 15 x 9cm size
Recommended Washing Instructions
Thanks to waterproof electronics, the smart heated Vulpes heated kidney belt is suitable for hand washing.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to heat
- Do not use if you have diabetes, skin lesions or scars on the area of application
- Do not use after consuming alcohol or pain relieving drugs
- It is recommended to wear the belt over a thin t-shirt or top rather than placed directly onto skin